OJEU-approved frameworks for compliant, quality assured, recruitment consultancy
Expertise, value for money and quality of service should be a given, whatever the sector. However, when public money is being spent, it is imperative that there is compliance with relevant regulation and a transparency of process. As you know, procurement can take time, both for you and the companies tendering. Frameworks offer you a faster, more efficient way of commissioning services, whilst still ensuring your organisation remains compliant. Working to pre-agreed parameters, they also ensure value, as well as creating an open, level playing field for those tendering.
One framework does not fit all
That said, public-sector organisations can struggle to secure the calibre of talent they need because of ill-fitting or straight-jacket approaches to consultancy procurement. The CL1 and NMNC (RM 971) frameworks, combined with legislation, like IR35, are becoming increasingly problematic. Organisations need to be flexible and agile. For many, a mini tender is not always the best option; sometimes, you need to be able to award a contract directly. When it comes to ensuring you have the right people in the right place at the right time, our OJEU-framework approach offers you a range of compliant, value-led options, to procure talent solutions tailored to your specific requirements, including:
- ESPO 3S Strategic HR Services Framework – a direct-award route for all corporate back office public and third sector temporary and permanent recruitment solutions
- G-Cloud 11 Framework – a direct-award route for cloud-based IT consultancy/project services
- ELIS Group Transformation Change Framework 2.0 – a direct-award or mini-tender option for all corporate back office health-related consultancy/project services
- HMRC Framework – a mini-tender route for all corporate back office public and third sector permanent recruitment solutions
- Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Permanent Recruitment Framework – a direct-award or mini-tender option for permanent recruitment in all central government and public bodies
Commission with confidence
As established experts in healthcare, education, local government, central government, housing and not for profit, our specialist public-sector team help organisations across the UK find solutions to permanent, interim and project consultancy resource challenges.