OJEU frameworks: Mitigating risk, ensuring quality, delivering value for money
Expertise, value for money and quality of service should be a given, whatever the sector. However, when public money is being spent, it is imperative that there is compliance with relevant regulation and a transparency of process. As you know, the procurement process can take time, both for you and the companies tendering. Frameworks offer you a faster, more efficient way of commissioning services, whilst still ensuring your organisation remains compliant. Working to pre-agreed parameters, they also ensure value, as well as creating an open, level playing field for those tendering.
One framework does not fit all
Organisations need to be flexible and agile. For many, a mini tender is not always the best option; sometimes, you need to be able to award a contract directly to your preferred supplier. When it comes to ensuring you have the right people in the right place at the right time, our OJEU-framework approach offers you a range of compliant, value-led options to procure talent solutions tailored to your specific requirements, including:
- Crown Commercial Services (CCS) RM6002 Permanent Recruitment Framework – a direct-award or mini-tender option for all corporate back office permanent recruitment for public bodies and the third sector
- CCS RM6061 Interim Recruitment Framework – a direct-award route for all corporate back office temporary workers or fixed-term contracts for public bodies and the third sector
- ESPO 3S Strategic HR Services Framework – a direct-award route or mini-tender option for all corporate back office temporary workers, fixed-term contract or permanent recruitment solutions for public bodies and the third sector
- G-Cloud 11 Framework – a direct-award or mini-tender option for cloud-based IT consultancy/project services for public bodies and the third sector
- CCS Digital Outcomes Specialists 4 (DOS 4) Framework – a direct-award or mini-tender route to procure digital technology talent for all public bodies and the third sector
- ELIS Group Transformation Change 2 Framework – a direct-award or mini-tender option primarily for the NHS to procure specialist corporate services for business consultancy/transformation/change/project services
- HMRC Framework – a mini-tender route for all corporate back office public and third sector permanent recruitment solutions
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) Outsourced HR & Payroll Services Framework – a mini-tender route primarily used by education organisations, but open to all public sector bodies
Commission with confidence
As established experts in healthcare, education, local government, central government, housing and the not-for-profit sector, our specialist OJEU-awarded public sector teams help organisations across the UK find the right solutions to their permanent and interim people-resource challenges.