Whilst any public-sector organisation can benefit from buying in consultancy services through this route, the ELIS Group Framework is primarily designed for use by NHS CSUs. It is used when additional capacity and expertise is needed to meet growing demand – so for specialist consultancy projects, outside of IR35, where there are agreed delivery objectives within a fixed timescale.
The members of the ELIS Group are North & East London CSU; Midlands & Lancashire CSU; North of England CSU; and South, Central and West CSU.
Seymour John has been awarded on all Lots of the framework:
- Best practice research, academic research and expertise
- Health economics
- Specialist knowledge
- Organisational and system leadership and development
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Business intelligence
- Information management and technology
- Application development and support
- Public and patient engagement
- Creative and digital
- Communications and marketing
To speak with a sector specialist in your region, click here