Whatever industry you’re in, technology will be shaping its future
Technology-driven innovation is revolutionising the way people do business and disrupting entire industries. In its wake is the business-critical pressure to be an early adopter. It offers visionary leaders the tools to completely re-design their operating models, engaging with customers, employees, stakeholders and suppliers in ever new and more relevant ways. As such, it offers opportunities that are only limited by imagination. As the natural habitat for the young, technology has become, quite literally, next-generation. How you implement it will define your future.
Seymour John’s experienced consultants offer deep specialist understanding and insight across the following specialisms:
- TechnologyTechnologyThe rapid, relentless pace of development is frightening. Keeping up with it is only half of the equation; successful organisations are the ones who can align technology with sound, strategic business objectives. To achieve this, you need outstanding, commercially-aware leaders to drive change across the whole of an organisation. As the IT function becomes increasingly important, the roles of CTO, CIO and CISO are pivotal in translating aspiration into everyday business reality.As a technology sector specialist, at Seymour John, we recognise that the successful implementation of any technology and communications initiative is necessarily a multi-discipline enterprise. Building high-performing teams is not simply about relevant and complementary skill-sets, it is also about selecting and developing talent with complementary interpersonal styles. Harnessing the potential of diversity and difference can be a potent creative resource when looking to cultivate a culture that looks to operate outside traditional norms.Data & AnalyticsData, allied with intelligent machine learning and analytics, has become a powerful business tool across the whole of the enterprise. Profound customer insight and engagement, in particular, is a key business driver and so successful organisations are integrating IT with sophisticated data management to take a customer-centric approach that is transforming the end-user experience. But beyond enhanced customer, employee and stakeholder engagement, data is providing the insight that is giving organisations a competitive advantage in operational performance improvements and informed strategic decision making.CybersecurityThe latest technolgies not only offer potentially limitlesss possiblities, they also offer significant challenge. The importance and value of data makes its security critical. Inevitably cyberthreats are more frequent and sophisticated, making this an ultra-technical and complex environment. The CISO walks a risk tightrope balancing the aspirations and objectives of the business and the need for protection and control. The proliferation of mobile and cloud technologies and the drive towards digital ecosystems and convergence all add to the complexity of the cybersecurity challenge.
- LeadershipLeadershipToday’s leaders not only need highly-technical skill-sets, they also need sound business acumen. In line with the increasing importance of technology as a business driver across all parts of the enterprise, whether it is a CIO, CTO or CISO, excellent interpersonal and collaborative working capabilities are a must. Agile and flexible, these are the individuals who are adept at keeping up with relentless warp-speed development. They are passionate and dynamic inspirers of change.It is a world where digital disruptors have turned whole industries on their heads. The technology seers, therefore, are like gold dust. Individuals that meet all the requirements are rare, which means competition to attract the best is fierce. And so organisations turn to technology search and selection specialists, like Seymour John, to help. Years of combined tech-industry experience means our consultants have a deep and wide digital talent pool to delve into. This includes an extensive network of passive prospects for those mission-critical roles where only very particular skill-sets and personalities will fit.
- PMOPMOWhen asked, most businesses said that digital transformation was a main priority. That’s because they recognise that those organisations leading the way have a distinct competitive advantage. The PMO function is vital in ensuring efficient, cost effective implementation of any change project. Attracting, retaining and developing the right talent to successfully deliver digital transformation, in particular, has become a business imperative. At Seymour John, we bring a fresh, tailored approach to ensure you recruit the kind of creative, commercially astute, collaborative talent that drives measurable project success. From IT change and transformation directors to business analysts and project managers we help you attract and develop the right teams for efficient, cost-effective execution in line with your business objectives.
We support, challenge and advise ambitious start-ups and SMEs through to large scale organisations across the spectrum of technology and IT functions, to deliver tailored permanent and interim talent for:
- Business Intelligence, Big Data Information and Analytics
- Architecture (Technical, Data, Enterprise, Cloud)
- ERP & CRM
- Information Security
- Data Governance
- Development Testing and Software Engineering
- Cloud Security Infrastructure and Operations
- Digital UI & UX Designers, Data Analytics etc.
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Functional Heads (Service Delivery, IT, Infrastructure, Digital, Architecture, PMO, Development)
- Programme Manager & Director
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Change and Transformation Manager & Director
In a growth sector like technology, attracting, retaining and developing the right talent is crucial for competitive advantage. Our industry-specialist consultants work closely with you to understand your current levels of technology readiness and your business objectives, to draw together teams with the necessary technical capabilities, cultural fit and interpersonal dynamics to successfully execute your technology and IT transformation agenda.